Monday, September 8, 2008

My 30th Birthday Weekend



Well, it was a huge success with many blessings. I started getting myspace birthday comments on Friday and continued through today!!!! Saturday I went to a crop, scrapbooking fun, and my sister was acutally able to be there! She hasn't made many crops this summer, so to have her at the one on my birthday was awesome and it helped make that day even more special. Jimmie, the CM consultant that was hosting the crop got me a birthday cake and put 30 candles on it plus to candlels "30" so that totaled 32 candles!!!!!


Blowing out the candles was a challenge. I hate to admit this, but it took 3 times to get them all blown out!!!!

I had a great day scrapbooking and great fellowship with my sister, a dear friend and some new friends I have gained along the way.

At the crop, Jimmie started a 3 month long contest. You basically earned points for doing or using certain things and each month you were able to earn more and more points. My sister only came to the last month of the contest and the little stinker most likely won first place. She is a scrapping machine!!!! I had a blast and next weekend we are having a family birthday celebration with the family favorite meal and another yummy cake!!!!

No comments: