Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Follow-up......

Went to my follow up appointment this morning and of course I left there feeling like I know less than I did before. The good news is I don't have Sprue disease so my diet doesn't have to change in that respect. I do have IBS, but they said I don't have to change my diet.....sounds a little strange to me.

This appointment wasn't any different than the initial appointment. Different people asked the same questions and I had to tell the reason why I was there all over again. What are charts for if they don't write these things down and look at them. I was even asked for my phone number.....Are you kidding me. I know its in my chart, they call me to remind me of my appt.

Basically that was the most frustrating Dr. appt ever and the only thing I was told to do differently was take a fiber supplement.....well duh I already knew that!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

No comments: